Easy Holiday Mini Cranberry Tarts
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cranberry sauce isn't just for savory meals. An indulgent base of crème fraîche and Greek yogurt balance out the tart fruity topping.
- 1 8-ounce container crème fraîche
- 1/2 cup low fat greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 pre-baked mini tart shells, or frozen shells baked to package directions
- 3/4 cup prepared cranberry sauce
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Orange peel, for garnish
How to Make It
Mix together creme fraiche, greek yogurt, honey and nutmeg. Divide evenly among tart shells.
Top crème mixture with cranberry sauce and garnish with a curl of orange peel and a sprig of rosemary.